A Senior Consultant Head and Neck & ENT Surgeon with more than 17 years of experience in otolaryngology
Dr. Pradeep Singh is a Senior Consultant and Chief, Department of Head & Neck and ENT Surgery, Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad. He possesses hands-on experience in head & neck and ENT surgeries. He has more than 17 years of experience in his field. He has worked at some of the leading hospitals in Perth & Brisbane – Australia, and Singapore for a cumulative period of around 10 years – out of which, for nearly about seven years, he worked as a Consultant Head and Neck Surgeon in Launceston, Australia and performed more than 3000 major & minor head & neck cancer as well as regular ENT surgeries. Subsequently, he moved back to Hyderabad. His areas of expertise include head and neck oncological surgeries, skull base surgeries and endoscopic sinus surgeries. Dr. Singh possesses hands-on experience in middle ear reconstructive surgeries, endoscopic sinus surgeries, hearing conservation surgeries, adenoidectomy, thyroidectomy, tracheostomy, septoplasty, tonsillectomy, glossectomy, mandibulectomy, maxillectomy, laryngectomy, laryngopharyngectomy, parotidectomy, snoring and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) surgeries and direct laryngoscopy and bronchoscopy.
Dr. Singh has expertise in head and neck surgeries including surgeries of oral cavity, nose, sinuses, tongue, and salivary glands (parotid/sub mandibular and sub lingual), thyroid and parathyroid glands. Being a core group member of the oncology team and expert head and neck surgeon at Continental Hospitals, he has been performing surgeries for oral cancers, head and neck tumours, thyroid cancers, skull-base tumours, Shwannomas of the head and neck, salivary gland tumours, carcinoma of the tongue, pharynx cancer, paranasal sinus tumours and laryngeal cancers – for the past several years.
Dr.Pradeep Singh is known for his excellent communication & diagnostic skills. His strength lies is his adherence to strict evidence-based practice.He is fluent in Hindi, English and Telugu with a very good understanding of Kannada and Marathi.
MS (ENT) – JJM Medical College, Davangere
- Fellowship in Rhinology & Endoscopic Sinus Surgery from Singapore
- Member – Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI)
- Extramedullary Plasmacytoma of the Tonsil with Nodal Involvement - A Case Study – International Journal of Otolaryngology, 2010
- Bilateral Chylothorax following Left side Modified Radical Neck Dissection– A Case Report – The Ceylon Medical Journal, 2010
- Received the ‘Excellence in Teaching Award’ by the University of Tasmania, School of Medicine in 2009
CME’s / Workshops / Conferences Attended
Attended several international conferences, CME’s & workshops as faculty and attendee in various sub-specialties of ENT mainly Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Middle Ear Surgery, Head & Neck Oncology held in Europe, Australia, Singapore, India& USA.
- •Malignant Schwannoma of the Maxilla-a rare Caseat the South Zone ENT Conference 1998, Bangalore.
• Tissue Culture Studies in Adenoids & Tonsils’ at the A.P State AOI Annual Conference, Oct 2000, Karimnagar.
• Post Laryngectomy Voice Rehabilitation with Provox Voice Prosthesis -A.P. State AOI Annual Conference, Oct 2000, Karimnagar
• Post Laryngectomy Voice Rehabilitation with Provox Voice Prosthesis -9th Biennial National Conference of Indian Society of Oncology, Nov 2000, Hyderabad.
• Tracheal Resection-our Experienceat the A.P State Annual AOI Conference, October 2002, Hyderabad.